Caving With Venturing Crew 2048 from Medford Lakes, NJ

This was kind of a last minute trip. The Crew's VP of Programming emailed me and asked if they could go caving in 2 weeks. I don't usually do trips on short notice, but I wasn't doing anything that day and they really wanted to go. OK, so I'm a sucker for Scouts wanting to get underground. How can I say ,"NO!"

We got all the paperwork together (not my favorite part), set up a meeting place and time, and made plans to get muddy and have fun.

We spent about three hours underground. Still didn't see the whole cave, but there is always next time. They mentioned something about bringing more people next time, too. AWESOME!! Can't wait to see you guys again.

You can see pictures of the trip on my Facebook page here... 

Cave Safely, Cave Softly, Cave Often,
Allen

Comments

Popular Posts